Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Market On Madison





On Saturday March 18, the Dublin/Laurens Artists Guild held our annual spring art show. We have it on Super Saturday of the St. Patrick's Day Festival's month long celebration. This year we had it at the new Farmers Market and we included a student art show. Click on the link to the Dublin/Laurens Artist Guild to view pictures of the event. We had other artists from the community and four artists from Columbus. We had a very good turnout despite some cold and windy weather and the day was considered a huge success. I've included 4 pots that I created for the art show. All 4 of these were sold. I would have had more new pieces but my wheel broke before I could make any more. As soon as I get my wheel I will get back into production and make more pots.

No comments: